I'm referring of course to the afternoon you leave Baltimore at such a time that will put you in Manhattan right at rush hour. There was nothing I could have done to avoid it, although had I known I it would take an additional three hours after hitting Manhattan to actually get to my hotel on Long Island, I would have ignored everyone who told me such a drive was do-able and just gotten on a plane to Islip.
For all my complaining and stress from so much behind the wheel time, clueless behind the wheel time, and clueless behind the wheel time at night, I did see some amazing sights. And would have captured them had it not meant potential peril. Here are the only shots I got (NYC bridge and seeing my brother...the two highlights of the almost 1800 miles I covered over the course of the week).
No comments:
Post a Comment