Here's what's been going on in my life, in case any of you are still with me. Let's open with a shot of the street where I live, on a sunny Sunday morning.
I celebrated my arrival (and my dear friend L's 2-year New Yorkaversary) at Serendipity.
My parents visited NYC...their first time ever!
Got to see my brother bless his new baby.
This one I just had to put on here because, oh my gosh, how cute is this? Both the baby, and how much my parents love being grandparents.
I made a quick trip to Utah for some meetings and took in the homecoming game.
Went to Coney Island and had my first stroll on the Boardwalk.
Met Billy Collins.
Spent Halloween with my brother and SIL and newest nephew.
Went to Chicago for work and happened to catch the Wallenda tightrope stunt live.
Enrolled in a new gemology class.
Cut my hair into a pixie.
Went to Cleveland for work and took in the first home Cavs win of the season.
Had my office send-off party, where they presented me with this parting gift. (Bitch, I'm from Cleveland)
And now Christmas has arrived in NYC. More holiday goodness to follow as we get closer.
No comments:
Post a Comment