Saturday unfortunately brought a little snow storm...as well as the Cavs setting the new record for the NBA's worst losing streak...but I was there for all of it. I can't believe how full the Q still is, even with such a crappy team. We wanted that win so badly, and while we didn't get it, the boys played surprisingly well, and the score was close throughout the whole game. Between the snow storm and the awful record, I think we can safely say I'm anything but a fair weather fan.


And Sunday I enjoyed a little superbowl party over at J&J's. Rooting for Pittsburg as a Clevelander is right up there with greed and lust, but I still found myself pulling for the Steelers. Not only because they were down early and I wanted them to make a game of it, but also because they were my defense in my fantasy team this year, and they did really well for me. Obviously. And so while J was certainly about to throw something at me, I cheered louder and louder as the score got closer. Alas, they came up short. Much to the delight of everyone around me. At least the Packers wear the colors of the Ducks. I'll give them that.
1 comment:
Yes, the Cavs set a new record, and it was our beloved Blazers that helped them do it! (bonus: you got Rudy in your picture! )
Post a Comment