Only after we had been taking pictures for several minutes did it occur to me that the costumes (and by extension the entire concept of the costume corner) had probably been designed with people smaller than us in mind. "This is for adults, right?" I asked, to which L responded, "No, it's for kids." No wonder I couldn't fit into my chaps. At just about that moment, we could hear a tour group approaching, and suddenly the thought of being seen playing dress up in the (kids) costume corner by a group of strangers seemed like more than I could handle. But my chaps were stuck. So the view the tour group got when they arrived was my sister pulling with all her might on the bottom of my chaps to try and get them off. Not my best moment. But then why is it that the costume corner still makes me laugh even as I write this? Perhaps it was the best moment. My apologies to the tour group.
.
No comments:
Post a Comment