Might I first suggest not booking a return flight for the night before. Or if you simply must, make sure your connection isn't in a city as windy as Denver. But if it has to be Denver, at least make sure there's another flight that leaves later in the evening...just in case you need it. If there isn't, don't stuff a bunch of crap in your computer bag...in case you end up with 12 minutes to get off the plane and run across 27 gates to catch your next flight. If such a tight connection cannot be avoided and your luggage will likely not make it home with you, at least make sure there's nothing crucial in your suitcase. Like the hundreds of book party invites and envelopes you just had custom made and must mail out pronto. Or every scrap of makeup and electric hair device you own. If, however, you do end up without such necessities and consequently look like crap at your birthday party, don't even worry about it. You're the freaking birthday girl.
And try to make sure prior to the trip that your driver's license has not expired.
.
Camping at Pine Flats July 2025
10 months ago
4 comments:
I'll keep this excellent advice in mind for next month.
Reminds me of my 27th birthday last year when I flew back to France from Greece, PUT MY KEYS IN MY CHECKED BAGGAGE (what was I thinking), lost my luggage, slept and spent the whole day in the clothes I was wearing the day before, and headed home and hung out at work until my bag with my keys showed up. I feel ya, and HAPPY BIRTHDAY!
That was only "Part 1" right? I mean, it was sort of a how not to celebrate your birthday. Is that all you've got? [If so, I feel like chopped liver.] Change the title. Eagerly awaiting the real HOW TO celebrate. I mean, come on, some of us put a lot of work into this, and I'm NOT talking about Cementine. Sheesh!
of course there's a part 2, bones. sheesh. i was waiting for the pics you were going to send me.
Post a Comment