There's really no point in taking a picture of it because it's my same car, just the new model. Yep, another Accord. I just swapped out my 2010 for a 2012 (didn't like the 2013 models...chrome handles? really?). I like that I know my way around the car, that it's familiar. But to keep things interesting, I did upgrade to leather interior and heated seats. Which even on day one I can tell they'll be worth it. My commute smelled like leather and my butt was toasty warm on this chilly fall morning.
I never took myself for a leaser, as it always seems like you end up paying more money. Probably because you end up paying more money. But I've grown attached to the comfort associated with having a new car; a car that isn't going to, say, break down in the middle of an intersection in a very ghetto part of town; a car that won't need any maintenance beyond an occasional oil change. Perhaps if I had a gearhead husband (or a husband period) I might feel less helpless when it comes to car issues, but me and my singleton self are willing to pay a premium to always have a new car. Does this make me feel kind of lame? Yes. Wimpy? Absolutely. But you try breaking down in the ghetto and then let's talk.
.
Camping at Pine Flats July 2025
10 months ago
2 comments:
Oh, leather and seat warmers...I can totally see the need for those. Plus, doesn't leather make you actually feel a little more grown up?? Love it!
my next car WILL have seat warmers!
Post a Comment