In case you can't tell, I just got back from visiting the nephews. Some of you probably think I'm there all the time, but can you blame me? They are just the cutest. I mean, take a good look at this face:
And the big surprise this trip was A, who at the age of almost 2 was for the first time genuinely excited about me. I think it was the first time he really registered that I was 1) his aunt, 2) really cool, and 3) positively hilarious. I'm probably not actually cool or hilarious, but the fact that A thinks I am really warms my heart. Everything I said, he laughed. Everything he wanted or needed, he wanted me to get/do. And every time I was out of his sight, he'd ask, "Where's Ta-yee?" And so it turns out that my biggest fan is actually my smallest. Bless his little heart.
I miss them already.
Clementine: "What am I, chopped liver?"
.
2 comments:
Bones, I love how the peacock feathers look like a headdress on you! The boys are too cute with you in that first picture!
So cute! Nieces and nephews are seriously great for thinking their aunts are the coolest! This summer when Jasmyn was here for a few days, Hannah wanted everything from me and Paige wanted everything from Jasmyn. Aunts are awesome!
Post a Comment