Weekend before last I had the wonderful opportunity to meet my best friend K in Washington DC. She lives in California (translation: I never see her), so the job interview that brought her to the nation's capital also brought me there to help her celebrate what turned out to be a very positive interview outcome. This outcome meant that our weekend wouldn't be the only time she and I get to spend together in DC, so we didn't kill ourselves trying to take everything in. We didn't even really take pictures. But we did take in a few museums (including the Holocaust Museum, which I hadn't seen before), walk about a billion miles (although this is nothing compared to the DC marathon going on that weekend...which my aunt C and uncle A were in town running), and thoroughly enjoy catching up and sleeping in.
Of course, my favorite thing in DC is no secret, and, for those keeping track at home, it's as sparkly as ever.
.
Camping at Pine Flats July 2025
10 months ago
No comments:
Post a Comment