This weekend marks three years since I adopted Clementine. She remains the most perfect cat I could have ever hoped to own, and I'm so glad I stopped by that particular shelter that day and asked to hold her.
They always say religion and politics are the two things that most commonly break a couple up if they sit on different sides of the fence (M and I are clearly doomed already), but the thing that really seems insurmountable to me as we look toward the future is my cat's incompatibility with his dog. You can't compromise on that one. At least not without restricting one of them to the basement. And what kind of life is that? Although Clementine is always trying to sneak down to mine as if it's the Disneyland of the house. I wonder how she feels about pool tables.
.
1 comment:
A cat confined to the basement? That's weird Cleveland talk. Free clementine! If we lived closer I'd lobby to take her in. Maybe I still will.
Post a Comment