Not only were M and I able to be in Colorado this past weekend, but my parents were as well. And not only were we able to get in on E's 4th birthday party, but baby A's blessing as well...AND Mother's Day. Talk about bang for your buck, now that's a dynamite weekend.
I really do cherish these kinds of weekends (aka family time) because they hardly ever happen. I cherish my sweet nephews who bring such joy to my life, cherish the way they can always be counted on to light up when I enter the room...I know it won't always be like that. I cherish seeing my parents revel in being grandparents. I cherish my mother and what a righteous and selfless woman she is. I also cherish the photo capabilities of my new iPhone.
.
1 comment:
The photo of M and Baby A is adorable!
Post a Comment