Monday, October 14, 2013

Options

Now that I have a lot less reasons (read: none) to stay in Cleveland, my mind has naturally started envisioning life in a new city. With a new company. Perhaps in a new profession altogether. It's actually kind of exciting to piece together various scenarios and options and wonder what my life will be like in a year, three years, five, knowing I could potentially be doing something very different than I am today.

I haven't told many people about my relocation musings, but when people do hear about it, the first thing they ask is, "Where do you want to go?" Which is sort of a hard question to answer when you could go anywhere. I do have a short list of cities, although one in particular--the one I just visited yet again this past weekend--has really got a hold on me. Not saying I'll move there. Just saying they make a strong case.  I'm sure you'll agree.









1 comment:

Lyndsey said...

Our case would be even stronger if I would blog pictures for you to see...
Baby looks so funny in those pictures. And I love A with the mustache.