Some of these I put on Instagram, and let me just say while I'm on the subject that I really enjoy Instagram. I don't have much that's photoworthy, but I enjoy chronicling in this way. And I enjoy following my friends as well, seeing life through their eyes, in real time, as they are out and about in the world. Delightful.
It rained! And I got to use my favorite Christmas present!!
Guitar concert for Clementine.
Crazy wind breaks the storm door (currently rigged using some kind of bicycle lock) and tears out one of the metal railings on the front steps.
Her favorite place to be in the winter...in front of a vent.
Lunch errands at the mall...yes, I bought a bottle of this. How could I resist such marketing?
Brought cookies and an outfit over to a friend's house to welcome her new baby boy.
Toured the Museum of Natural History.
Attended a lecture on praying mantises...gross, but somehow fascinating.
Believe in CLE. Also known as yoga en masse. 800 Clevelanders gathered in the art museum's new atrium. A seriously amazing event...look up pictures of it.
Me and dear friend KJ who told me about the event in the first place.
.
Camping at Pine Flats July 2025
10 months ago
2 comments:
I believe it is praying MANTID. At least that's what I found when I looked it up about 8 years ago. Just looked it up and I found that the plural can be praying MANTIS, MANTES, MANTISES, or MANTID. Amazing. Sorry for the caps. I don't know how to make my tablet stop correcting everything I type.
Bones, you are right. Either is correct, and I had to ask that at the presentation because I wasn't familiar with mantid being used. But the speaker said it 95% of the time.
Post a Comment