*Pretty sure the man to my left is peeing, but that's New York for you.
I only planned 2 vacations this summer, and of course I had to pick the 2 most expensive vacation destinations in the country. Honestly, the amount of money one can (and *has to*) spend in NYC is just, well, sort of frustrating. I know I was just there in the spring, and I can blame my quick return on the jewelry event I attended while in town, but as to why I stayed 4 extra days, I can only blame that on my pure and unadulterated love for NYC.
Brooklyn Museum
Grand Central Station
The Tiffany Diamond (128 carats of fancy yellow)
Central Park
LDS Temple
Chrysler Building
Carrie Bradshaw's apartment (Sex and the City)
Dinner and dessert with my brother and SIL who took the train in from Jersey
Sunrise on the Brooklyn Bridge
Camping at Pine Flats July 2025
10 months ago
No comments:
Post a Comment