Wednesday, January 6, 2010

I should have gone into medicine.

Or anything else that's not business. It was just a bad day. But rather than let the feistmeister take over, I'm going to stop myself and just reflect on some of the things that made me smile today.

1. Rang in the day with J, who was over late listening to me play the guitar. When he actually comes around, he's good company.
2. I didn't crash on any of the snowy roads...and I even experienced brief pockets of CLEAR roads!
3. Had blood taken by a nice lady who totally let me be a wimp without calling me a chicken. (And maybe this will be the last blood test EVER!)
4. A product manager backed me up when my boss was wrong and I was right.
5. FNL returns tonight after 3 weeks off the air.
6. I worked out for the second day in a row, which I usually don't have time to swing.
7. I got my dry-cleaning back...after the 6 week not-sure-what-the-issue-was saga.

So, see? Life is good. And it's even better now that I've been reunited with my favorite pants.


.

No comments: