Purpose: Pleasure
Length: 4 days
Highlight: Running 5 YO E's garage sale via a toy cash register, which, I'll have you know, is perfectly functional. Or maybe it was 3 YO A calling me out for wearing the same outfit. ("Why are you wearing that for so many days?") Or seeing 1 YO A walking like it's nobody's business.
Lowlight: The trip home, which involved a medical emergency on flight, a late-night car wash when it turned out my car had been parked underneath the airport lot bird commune, and a 2 AM inadvertant sending of a distress signal to my alarm company, who both dispatched the police and called my parents.
Summary: Like I said, my spring trips got all wonky with certain ones dropping off or being rescheduled, and I had not been planning on a second spring trip to Denver. Enter AD, who right on cue announced the seemingly yearly vacation mandate, so I needed to take a couple quick days off. And where better to go than the place where I can hang out with these guys?
Camping at Pine Flats July 2025
10 months ago
No comments:
Post a Comment