Tuesday, September 9, 2008

Eye Update

Well, amazingly enough, my eyes have adjusted quite well to the new, lighter prescription. I'd say it's about 95% as clear as my old one. But therein lies the dilemma. Do I go with this lighter prescription because my eyes may continue to adjust, because I might as well if my eyes don't "need" the stronger one, and because the vast majority of the things I look at in a day will be perfectly clear? Or do I go back to the old, stronger prescription? The new one really should suffice, but I just don't think I should have to settle for 95%. Am I reaching for the stars on this people?

1 comment:

Kat said...

Tough call. My vote honestly would be to go with the old prescription. It won't do your eyes a harm or anything to my knowledge. I would just notice the lack of sharp detail in the distance and that would bug me to death.

I'm just excited that my eyes are the same as they were 2 years ago. Lasik is finally within sight!