Thursday, September 11, 2008

Burn and Backups




Today was a good day. Work continues to be wonderful, I won all three games of cornhole I played at lunch, and I've had a very productive evening of cooking and paying bills. Today was also a strange day. I backed into my driveway, as I do every evening, and, for the first time since living here, lined up wrong and ended up grazing the flowers next to the house. "Well I feel sheepish." Then as I continued to back up into the garage, I didn't stop when I should have and backed into the workbench in the back of the garage. Honestly, I don't know what my deal was. Luckily these were minor incidents that did not involve enough speed to result in damage, but still, kind of shook me up. Today is also the four month anniversary of the dutch oven burn, so I thought I'd post a picture.

3 comments:

Kat said...

I'm still curious as to what this so-called game of cornhole entails...

The burn is indeed looking much better. Miss you friend, a lot. Oh the stories I have for you. We must converse via telephone soon.

Dani said...

I can't believe it has been four months. That's crazy. So crazy.

B.S. said...

Just so you know Bryan would be so proud of you for backing into your driveway...I am not allowed to pull in forward! What has UPS done to my husband!