The funniest moment of the trip was when my Dad and E decided to fashion me an "extra long" roasting stick. We found the thing ridiculously hilarious, but I also found it the perfect solution to my lingering fire-shyness (you may recall the Dutch Oven 2008 Episode).
I had to bail early on account of having Taylor Swift tickets last night back here in the Cleve. I enjoy her music and was looking forward to the concert, although she's not exactly known for stellar live performances. Thus, my expectations were not that high. Which meant I was surprised to find myself actually impressed. Granted, TS doesn't have a lot of depth, but for what she is and what she does, last night she was at the top of her game. She really tries to make each number its own story, and it looks as fun as it does exhausting. It was really one of the most fun evenings I've had since, well, since the roasting stick.
.
1 comment:
I love the roasting stick.
Post a Comment