Sunday, August 21, 2011

Celebrity Lookout

I've just returned from a weekend in Pittsburgh where, incidentally, they are currently filming the next Batman movie. The friends I was visiting, J&J, have even spotted the Batmobile around town. Is this not thrilling to you??? Needless to say, I was hoping all weekend that I'd run into Christian Bale.

It's also worth noting that The Avengers is currently being filmed here in Cleveland, and while it makes driving downtown a pain in the butt due to some key streets that are blocked off, I find the hope that I may run into Robert Downey, Jr. or Gwyneth Paltrow while at dinner is totally worth it. I mean, celebrities have to eat too, don't they? And celebrities like cheap pizza and hole-in-the-wall cafes too, don't they? And celebrities eat early enough so as to be back home for a good night's sleep too, don't they? Surely.

.

No comments: