Nickster met up with us for the PM session of conference. Going into conference, our goal was to get ourselves in an Ensign picture. I've done it before, so I know what to look for. I immediately spotted an Ensign photographer outside the conference center and we began plotting. "I can tell you right now," Nickster said looking down at her red North Face jacket, "we won't get in because of this jacket." She was right. Onto plan B. I suggested we move over next to the photographer and that Nickster take a picture of the rest of us. We of course hoped the photographer would follow suit and snap a picture of her own. It worked like a charm. Now we just have to beat out the thousands of kids, families, and people with any kind of ethnic variety. Personally, I'm not holding my breath. But should it happen, I'm happy to send out autographed copies.

1 comment:
No chance. So sorry.
Post a Comment