Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Where were you last night?



As for me, I was at Game 5 watching the Cavs dispose of the Bulls. Although by dispose I mean got-really-lucky-because-we-didn't-play-well-at-all. Really, as any who watched know, it was not a pretty game. We couldn't make our free throws, Mo couldn't buy a shot, and Lebron scored something ridiculous like 10 points. But all things considered, we got the job done, and I admit I enjoy nail-biters more than massacres anyway.

The highlights of the game for me were as follows:

1. My seats, which were in the fifth row. Go big or go home, that's what I say.
2. Shaq's jump ball dog pile on top of Noah. Classic, classic moment.
3. Delonte West. I have such a crush on him. His face is like a mixture of Orlando Bloom and the guy who plays Will Schuester in 'Glee.' Plus, he's short. Only in NBAville, but at least it means he could look at me without having to press his chin against his chest.

All in all, such a great night. Because amazing always happens. And nothing in the whole world beats the feeling of being in an NBA game crowd. Seriously. You know those moments when your team's on a roll, and every shot made gets the crowd more excited, and then your boyfriend Delonte West goes for a 3, and before he's even released the ball everyone is on their feet and you know the whole place will go insane if it goes in. And then it goes in. And the whole place goes insane. You know those moments? Those are my favorite. (I realize the below is not one of those moments, that they are in fact just warming up in their jim jams, but can I just say that it's really hard to get a decent video once the game has started and they start running around.)

2 comments:

KES said...

Wow, those really are fantastic seats!

Evan said...

Yes, I know those Moments..and I do the same thing in my house when I listen to the game online. Roy, puts up a three... (stand up with arms in the air)... COUNT IT! WOO WOOO YEAHHHHHHH.... (jumping, hugging, punching the air)... with the laptop speakers blaring the crowds screams.