Wednesday, April 7, 2010

A tale of two cities

It's like this. Cleveland is made up of an east and west side. I'll mention here that it takes forever to get from one side to the other. My good friend K, a west sider, recently lost her west side BFF who moved to Utah. As one who has also recently lost my east side BFF to Utah, I understood her pain. Because it IS pain. When you have super small handful of good local friends, losing one is a huge blow. K and I see a lot of each other, but we live on opposite sides of town. Which sucks. So the inspiration for this trip came from, among other things, wanting to temporarily reunite with our former Cleveland BFFs. And what a glorious reunion it was.

For me, while this trip was full of lots of other things (catching up with other friends, a cousin, a grad school buddy, going to conference, Park City, Cummings Chocolates, paying my favorite jewelry maker a visit), nothing quite beat the four of us together.

2 comments:

Heather said...

That's a good pick. Good job asian restaurant hostess lady.

Heather said...

*pic