Wednesday, May 12, 2010

The Common Denominator

Due to complaints from my readers, I've been trying to lay off of the basketball posts. These readers will be pleased to know that my team is one game away from being out of it. Then again, they are also one game away from being right back in it. Based on their recent playing, I'm leaning toward the former, but a girl can dream. One thing I can say for sure...if there's a game 7, I'll be there.

The real reason for this post is to confess that as I looked over pictures from my most recent vacation, I had a sudden and rather embarrassing realization. Take a look at the below photographic timeline. The first picture was taken in February of 2003, and the last in April of 2010.

Rexburg


Salt Lake



San Francisco


Kansas City


Kirtland


Cleveland


Portland


Salt Lake again


I think it's official. I need a new coat.

.

6 comments:

Lyndsey said...

Ah, the embarassment.

You would have been better off giving it to me five years ago when I offered [begged] to take it off your hands.

Lyndsey said...

Also, I had a super cute coworker who wore THAT coat to work one day in Atlanta (about two years ago). I was so excited to see it! I was like, "I love that coat!" She was like, "It's SO old." Then I was like, "I know!" So, you're not the only one. Although she pretty much never wore it--anywhere. Whereas, you wear yours everywhere.

Heather said...

hahaha. That's hilarious. Shopping for coats is fun. I'm jealous.

Lyndsey said...

Although it goes without saying, you are wearing the coat in the picture in front of Tiffany's at the top of your blog. Just sayin.

Lisa said...

it's ok i'm wearing the same thing in most of my facebook profile pictures.

Lyndsey said...

And another thing, didn't YOU get this coat second hand????